Expired on: Jan 25, 2022
Our international client (multiple sectors) is recruiting for a Business Development Executive to grow and add value to their team. Duties include:
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
3-5 years’ relevant work experience in Business Development or similar field preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
Strong organization and project management skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
MUST be prepared to work 4pm to 1am CAT.
Job Category: Client Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harare
Job Expiry: January 25th
Sorry! This job has expired.